Thursday 26 November 2009

community spirit and crimbo cards

i am preparing myself for a busy weekend. you will find me at this local craft fair on saturday spreading the hyggelig with my little selection of crimbo cards (limited edition gocco prints with felted wool) wristwarmers, neckwarmers, hyggelig bears, felted pebbles and lots more besides. i like the idea of taking part in something local as i have lived in this part of town for many years now, so really feel part of the community. i will also be taking along my new sweet mini moo cards - i love moo! on sunday i shall be getting ready to open my new wee shop! i am super excited that i am going to be part of the etsy community of handmade sellers too!


many thanks to my lovely assistants orla and cissy (above) who tried (but sadly failed) to help me print, stick and take photos this week, and to biba who kindly just kept out the way.

2 comments: