Monday 2 November 2009

my lovely weekend

i had a very busy but lovely weekend including meeting with family and friends to celebrate my birthday. saturday was full of eating and drinking! starting with morning coffee and cake with my nephew followed by pumpkin soup with my mum in one of my favorite cafe's in glasgow at lunchtime. later i met up with friends for food at my favorite japanese restaurant nanakusa ending the evening with a hot chocolate in another coffee shop where i met with my sister to exchange pressy's (her birthday was at the start of the week). phew! as someone affected with cfs this was about a normal month's social activity crammed into one day! no surprise that i was in my bed by nine thirty then. poo! i was given lots of lovely pressy's including this beautiful teatowel from emily and the new hummingbird bakery book.


on sunday i had a teeny weeny table selling my hyggelig wares at a friends charity do. hosted in her beautiful home there were a few other crafty folk selling raw foods, cards, photos, prints and a very talented bloke called jim simpson who amongst other things was selling beautiful little hand carved spoons. i couldn't wait to get my hands on one of these wee treasures. you can find out more about jim's work by emailing him at jimbosimbo@yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment