Friday 16 October 2009

a big thank you!

when i started my little hyggelig happy flickr group during the week i really did not expect so many people to join and add so many fantastic pictures to the pool. i am really overwhelmed by the response and would like to thank each and every person who has shared some hyggelig happy photos. please keep them coming!

i am a big flickr fan. it has been a huge inspiration to me when i have been somewhat poorly and i have loved sharing photos with many fantastic people from all over the world.

with so many amazing photos it was very difficult to choose just a few to show today, so here is only a tiny range from the pool. from top to bottom by: fampa, hermsprong, leila-anne, super ninion, les zigouis, leila-anne, nestled in, sheepdeer, mirjan, mannagryn design, sandra juto, smilerynker, candi mandi, ravenhill designs, (ki)nihito and recovering lazyholic.
wishing you all a hyggelig happy weekend :-)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing me to your Flickr group! Love hyggelig pics. :) Your blog is great also! (that orange yarn and those yellow shoes...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flickr group and your blog. I'm so happy to have found them both and glad that they're giving you so much too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both so much! your lovely comments mean a lot to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just discovered your Flickr group, so lovely and your blog is pretty cute too. Look forward to reading more:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is truly a lovely blog! thank you for inviting me to your flickr group, I am in very good company up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thank you so much tania!, your photos are just perfect for the group :-)

    ReplyDelete